Tuesday, October 5, 2010

16 Months!

(sorry no pics yet!)

I was about to go lay down in bed and watch my DVR'd Dancing with the Stars, when I remembered that today is Reagan's 16 month birthday...I PROMISE I won't still be doing this when she is 42 months old :)  I just feel like I want to cherish every little second of her being little...even the fits and whining that are coming with this age!  It's just going by so quickly and she is just getting to be such a big girl...she is talking more, showing her personality, playing independently, eating more independently...but THANKFULLY still LOVES to snuggle!  Reags is so sweet giving us kisses before bed, it's so sweet and melts our hearts.

Reagan is OBSESSED with her Halloween books right now...my goodness, I think I will be dreaming about "10 Trick or Treaters" tonight.  It's sweet though, you can't be upset with a child that loves to read!

Reaggie is also talking up a storm...I can't list all of the words that she says, but she really is trying more and more to say what she wants...she said "flower" the other day and I knew just what she was saying.  She also says "bye" now really well and will wave to you and say "bye" before she gets into her little car.  Pretty sweet!

Reagan LOVES:  her babies, stuffed animals, her blanky, her binky, macaroni and cheese, fruit, taking GREAT naps at Wendy's (3 1/2 hours atleast!), going to bed between 7 and 7:30, going up and down the stairs herself, Kai Lan, reading, Morgan, snuggling with mommy (and daddy) in the morning, bananas, taking baths, Apple Jacks, Bailey, drawing with chalk, coloring with crayons, going for walks in her wagon, playing outside, putting toys on the windowsill....too many to list!

Reagan doesn't love:  having her diaper changed on her changing table, she prefers the floor, meat...if I cover the chicken in apple sauce she'll eat it, otherwise, not a huge fan.

She is just such a happy and, in our opinion, precious little girl.  I seriously say if I could have 10 like her I would, however then there are the teenage years right?! :)  We are just so blessed and there is not a night that goes by that we don't say how "stinkin' cute" something was that Reagan did. 

As much as I hate hate hate leaving her everyday, it helps me to enjoy the time that we do have together that much more!  We love you so much Reaggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment