Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1/2 Day Week!

This week has been exhausting...I have had to work a 1/2 day.  :)  (I'm obviously kidding!)  Wendy called at 4:30am on Monday to tell me she had been up with her daughter all night with the stomach bug...no fun!  So bummer, Momma had to stay home with Reags on Monday!  We went to the park, went on a walk, played outside, and ran a couple errands...we had such a great day!

Swinging on the "wee, wee"

Collecting leaves, leaves, and more leaves!



Thrilled to take a picture with me :)

Today Keith stayed home in the morning and then I took a 1/2 day and came home for the "afternoon shift."  ha!  It worked out perfectly!  Keith and Reags went to the park, came to visit Mommy at work, and played with Keith's shoes...haha...Reaggie is WAY into putting on shoes now!  She even requested her boots the other night, it was pretty cute!

Wish this wasn't so fuzzy, but cute anyway!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a couple days away!  We all have SO much to be thankful for!  Reaggie and I are flying home in the morning...thanks Mom!  Poor Keith will be driving home, but he'll have Bailey to keep him company!  Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment