Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Charlotte Fun


On Friday morning I dropped Reagan off at Miss Wendy's, went to school, went to a meeting, stopped at New Hope to see wonderful old friends and kiddos, and was on my way to Charlotte!!!  My good friend, Hillary, had her birthday on Friday and also happened to get engaged a couple weeks ago!  This was the first time I've gone away without Reagan, with Keith watching her.  They had a great time together...Keith was very excited for his weekend!

Hill ordered these adorable cookies as a way of asking for me to be in the wedding!  How adorable?!?!  I am so excited for Hill and Kevin!

We spent Saturday afternoon trying on wedding dresses and Hillary looked georgous in all of them!  It brought back so many memories :)

Saturday was our night out on the town!  Me, Hill, and Starks
(The 3 of us used to have some VERY good times in Raleigh together!)

The birthday girl/bride and I!

It was such a fun weekend!  I was thankful for the time change so that I could get home nice and early to this little girl!

Can you just hear her saying "cheeeeese" in this one?!

Not the best pic, but she is rockin' her boots!  She LOVED them!!

2 comments:

  1. okay, i have had it - i am not allowing you to take that sweet girl back to NC after your visit! she is getting too big and between the sweater on the top and the boot outfit on the bottom she is too precious for words :) so glad you had fun! those cookies ae PRECIOUS! love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...OK. These pics are awesome. You look amazing and little Reags is looking all grown up. Lovin' the outfit! Miss you! xoxo, Klein

    ReplyDelete