Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Out

You guessed it...Reagan had her first time out yesterday!  I was gone Friday night and Saturday night (weekend post coming tonight!) and we'll go ahead and say she was super excited to see Mommy when I got home.  She was so huggy and lovey and it just melted my heart to see how excited she was when I got home...it made getting up at 5:30 to do the drive seem to make sense! :)

Well we were playing on the sofa and out of no where she tried to bite my leg...I said "NO", she tried again and again, then there was the "tap" on my face...THAT was it!  Momma picked that sweet little girl up and plopped in the corner.  I explained to her why she was in time out and that she had to sit there until Mommy said she could get up.  Much to our surprise, she actually SAT!  It was pretty hilarious actually because she was just sitting there, eyes going back and forth as though she was thinking, what is this?!  Keith and I had to turn our backs because we were laughing so hard.  After a little over a minute-ish I went over to tell her that she needed to be a nice girl and give kisses.  So she gave me a kiss and on we went with the rest of our day.

Anyway, just kind of funny!  I'm sure this is ONLY the BEGINNING of time outs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment