Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone...the Christmas season is officially in FULL swing!! :)

We had a great Thanksgiving "week."  Reags and I flew up on Wednesday morning, which worked out great!  OF COURSE, she was up from 1:30-3:30 that morning when we had to get up around 5 to head to the airport, so that was fun, but we made it.  Wednesday was a relaxing day of nothing and running to Wal-mart with Jamie!
Sitting in her own "big girl" seat on the plane!  (We got lucky and had an extra seat in our row, which was occupied by little miss of course!)

Jamie being festive in Wal-mart!

Enjoying an oreo in milk after dinner...ha!

Thanksgiving Day we were lucky to be able to relax all day!  We weren't going to my aunt and uncle's until later that afternoon, so we literally played with Reagan, I made a couple desserts, and relaxed!  It was wonderful.  We had a delicious dinner and had fun seeing family that we haven't seen in WAY too long.

Jake, Mike, and Em hanging out

Reagan wanted to do some Black Friday shopping


Grandpa and I

Family shot :)

I think she was running laps at this point...throwing a ball and chasing it...I think she watches Bailey a little too closely!

I didn't venture out on Black Friday this year...I just couldn't bring myself to do it!  Between getting up at an ungodly hour and having to deal with crowds, I just wasn't feeling it.  Maybe next year :)  We did get to meet up with Heather though to get our Christmas card pictures taken...thanks Heath!!


It was so fun on Saturday to go out to dinner with some friends from high school.  We were supposed to have our 10 year reunion that night, but lack of ticket sales cancelled that.  I was so bummed!  However, it was great to go to dinner and catch up with great friends!  It's funny how it has been so long, but felt like we were sitting in high school yesterday.  We had a great time!
Nichole, Kendra, me, Kate, Lynette, and (An)Drew

We got back early this afternoon and unpacked, did laundry (all the fun stuff), and went to get our Christmas tree.  Decorating is on the agenda for tomorrow night!  :)


Overall it was a wonderful few days!!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment