Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone, VERY quickly I might add!!  Here is our weekend in pictures!

On Thursday both Keith and I had the day off for Veteran's Day.  It was a wonderful day off!  Keith played golf and Reags and I went to lunch and shopping with my friend, Heather (aka Taxis!).  It was so fun!  We picked up this fun new pair of pj's that Reagan is now IN LOVE with!  Anytime you say Santa you will hear Reags chiming in with "ho, ho, ho!"  We only have 40 some odd days until Christmas, so we had to get going with Christmas words!

Reagan is obsessed with putting on my shoes lately...it's hilarious!   

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Saturday morning Keith had a soccer game, so Reagan and I had a girls morning.  We hung out at home, played, FINALLY switched out SOME of my fall/winter things in my closet (which Reagan just climbed all over my bins!), we went to the park, and then the grocery store.  Woo-hoo! :)  I wish I had taken my camera with me to the park...Reagan wanted to swing for a LONG time, but I finally took her off to walk on the path.  She loved it!  We walked all the way around and she kept picking up the leaves and was very proud of herself when she got a big one.  It was one of those memories I don't think I'll ever forget.  Just walking along, taking in the beautiful scenery and the innocent laughter of a toddler...too precious!


Relaxing and reading Saturday morning!

After Reagan's nap, Keith took her outside to play in the leaves.  She had more fun picking up leaves and putting them in her buckets than "jumping" into the pile.  It was so sweet to watch!




Of course a Saturday wouldn't be complete without a little Morgan time.  They had a lovely little tea party together :)


Morgan and Margaret came over for dinner on Saturday night...Keith made a fabulous dinner for us!!  Yum!  It was a fun night and nice to eat a yummy dinner, but still be in your sweats and sweatshirt!

This morning we went to church with the Mills....I couldn't help but snap a few pictures before we left!


We swung by Target after church...

and then onto the Carolina Ale House for lunch.  The weather is GEORGOUS today.  The girls sat and ate their lunch and then wanted to play outside...our table was on the patio, so the "yard" was right next to our table.  They had SO much fun together!

Morgan's cornhold bean bag bucket


Reagan (aka jumper) liked jumping off the side


Playing with the bucket!

It was such a great weekend!!  We had so much fun together...hard to believe only one more weekend and then it's Thanksgiving, which means a nice little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment