Thursday, May 5, 2011

23 Months

One month from today, my baby girl will be TWO!  I remember thinking last year, just one more month and she will be one...that feels like yesterday!

Please note all of the accessories...backpack, sunglasses, princess necklace, bracelet, flip flops, and book...busy girl :)

Reagan is so funny and is talking up a storm.  She loves to read, color, sing songs, play outside (there is always a battle of coaxing her to get in the house!), run around, watch Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and play with her toys!


Here are some of the things I have been keeping a list of that Miss Reagan has started in the last month-ish:
* When I'm driving she will sometimes say, "be careful mommy."  (ha!  I am not a terrible driver, I don't think so anyway, but when we were in PA a couple weeks ago my dad told me to "be careful" and now she'll even tell me "Gampa say be careful Mommy."  Cracks me up!)
* She is a lover, but has recently started even giving us kisses on the cheek!
* She is FINALLY telling us "wuv you" and it MELTS us!!!
* She is really starting to talk on phone more and more...Keith has been working late a lot and he likes to say hi to her on the phone and they will have a good 30 second conversation :)
* She is FLYING up the stairs before I even realize she isn't downstairs anymore...she will still wait for us to go down the steps though...thankfully!
* She loves to be outside, sweeping, riding her bike, coloring with chalk, putting out blocks, pushing toys, running around, throwing a ball, buckling herself in her wagon, picking flowers, swinging at Mo-Mo's, rocking on the front porch, whatever!
* The tantrums are fun, especially since she has started SCREAMING "NO!!" at the TOP of her lungs...she isn't even 2...
* She loves to change her baby's diapers (she will be SO helpful in a couple months!)
* Of course she is in love with Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and the Disney Princesses
* She loves to sing!  Her favorites now are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Happy Birthday (still to Uncle Mike!), Itsy Bitsy Spider, the ABC's, and Jesus Loves Me (I love when she says "Bi-bull tell me so")
* I think one night I was changing her diaper and she opened the new diaper for me and I said "good thinkin' Lincoln"...she now says that about several things...hilarious!
*  When she is counting on her own to get ready to do something, she will say...1,2,8,11.  ha!  I love it!
* She loves to take about 50 books off of her bookshelf, place them on her ottoman, read the books, and then toss them into a pile next to her rocking chair.  She loves to read!!  However, does NOT love to clean up her books...maybe someday?!

That is the latest on Reagan!  She wanted to stand on the scale at the doctor's office on Monday and she was 30 pounds.  She is growing quickly and in just about all 2T or 3T clothes!  (I did put her in a 24 month outfit today though and it fits, so she is all over the place!)  She wears a size 8 shoe from Target, although her sneakers are a 9!  She has a big foot like her momma!  Maybe next year she'll be able to wear Rainbows! 


Dora party planning is in FULL effect!  I can't wait :)  I have even started thinking about baby boy's first birthday theme, NOT that I am rushing that AT ALL!!

We love you Reaggie Mae!  (which is how she refers to herself)  One more month and you will be TWO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment