Sunday, May 22, 2011

Future Teacher?

Last Monday Reagan came to school with me for about thirty minutes because I thought I had a doctor's appointment that morning....LONG story short, wound up not being until Thursday and Wendy needed us to keep Reags home that morning, SO she was at school for a bit...(follow?!) :)


Anyway...she LOVED being in my lovely little trailer!  She colored a pretty picture and used stickers, she drew on the chalk board, wore my lanyard, and said she was a "teacher."  It was pretty cute!


The other day I had out my Elon tumbler cup and I asked Reagan what it said.  She didn't know, but I told her Elon.  We said "GO ELON!"  I asked her if she wanted to go to Elon for college and she said "Elon be teacher."  Kind of melted my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment