Tuesday, May 3, 2011

28 Weeks

Well HELLO third trimester!!  Can you believe it?  I know we can't believe that we are getting closer and closer to July...little man will be here before we know it!

Yesterday I went to the doctor to have my monthly check-up, glucose test, and an ultrasound.  Wendy's son actually had a high fever, so Reags got to come with me.  She was a very good girl, especially considering we were there for so long!  I was dreading having to wait an hour to have my blood drawn for the glucose test, but it was so fun running into a girl I used to work with at New Hope and my friend Carrie!  I NEVER see anyone I know, so to see 2 friends was very fun.  (Carrie is about to have #2 in a couple weeks and Sara is due a week after me.)

Don't you see Reagan in this picture??  I guess this means another one of my children that will look nothing like their mommy!

The ultrasound went really well yesterday.  I was a little nervous because at my 20 week ultrasound they noticed that my placenta was close to my cervix and wanted to keep an eye on it to see if I would need a c-section or not.  Turns out, the placement of everything looks good.  I asked the doctor about it and she said it wouldn't hurt to do another ultrasound at about 36 weeks just to make sure...don't have to tell me twice.  It was really fun to have Reagan there because she got to see her baby brother on the tv in the ultrasound room.  She was soo good and thought he looked "cute."  ha!  I really am glad she was able to be there. 


I am measuring at 29 weeks, even though I am 28 today.  That is fine by me though and after a little "check" the good news is I'm not dialated.  (thank goodness!)  Now I am just waiting on the results of my glucose test and hoping everything looks good there.  I go back in two weeks now...I can't even believe it!  (Have I mentioned that yet?)   

1 comment:

  1. looks JUST like Reagan!!!!!! WOW! Loved running into you yesterday-- wish we could plan that for every time! :)

    ReplyDelete