Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day yesterday!
I woke up to lots of snuggles from Reagan.  We snuggle every morning in bed together, but it was almost an hour yesterday...the perfect way to start the day!  Keith made a delicious breakfast for us, Reagan got Mickey Mouse pancakes (which she thought was too cool) and I had hearts.  Keith even went to my fave local donut place to get me a couple delicious treats...have I mentioned I am on track to gain 100 pounds this pregnancy!? :)



After breakfast we hung out, played dress up, Keith vacummed out my car, did a little yard work, we played outside, and then went out to lunch and got ice cream.  I can't believe I didn't bring my camera with me, but Reagan REALLY enjoyed her "nilla ice ceam cone."  It was too cute! 




Reags took a great nap (and so did I!) and then we took a quick family field trip to the grocery store.  They are always fun (do you sense my scarsasm....), but it was fine this time!  We came home, Keith cooked us a yummy steak dinner, Reags went to bed, and we had a delish Oreo pie for dessert. 



It was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to be a mommy.  I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but it is a million times better than I ever could have imagined.  I am so thankful that we have our little man on the way and I get to be the mommy of TWO!!  I mentioned to Keith yesterday that 2 years ago I was pregnant with Reagan on Mother's Day, last year I had Reagan, this year I have Reagan and am pregnant, next year I'll have Reagan and Little Man, so the next year will I be pregnant again??...he answered very quickly "NO!"  haha...we'll see about that! :)

I hope all of the moms had a wonderful day!!  Much love to my mom and my Gran!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment