Monday, May 30, 2011

Long Weekends...

...are WONDERFUL!!!

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you all had a great weekend :)

Last week was just one of those weeks, especially the beginning of it.  However, it got better as the week went on...thank goodness! 

Have I mentioned that Reagan wants to wear a dress EVERY day?! :)

She insisted on making a crown on Thursday night...I have NO idea where this idea came from, so we made a make shift...ha!  Please don't judge the lack of creativity, it made her happy! :)

Here's a new belly shot for you...that was at 31 1/2 weeks.  I will be 32 weeks on Tuesday and more than one person this weekend said to me, "and there is just one in there?!"  This is a family blog, so I won't say what I wanted to say back to them... :)

Friday night was relax night for me!  Keith went to our neighborhood party, but I was home with a sleeping Reagan working on party preparations...less than one week and we will have a TWO year old!

Saturday morning we started with errands.  The first being to buy Reagan her "big girl" mattress!!  I was in such denial while we were shopping around for it!  We got a good one though and Reagan LOVED trying out the different big girl beds.  She tells us, "baby seep (sleep) in cib (crib)."  I am crossing my fingers that in a couple weeks when we are transitioning, it's a smooth one! 


Her favorite part of the mattress store...the rocking horse!

We ran a few more errands before we came home for lunch and naps.  After Reaggie's nap we were off to Liam's birthday party.  He turned 2 and had a baseball party...I did not take one picture and then left my camera at their house, so therefore didn't get pictures at the next party we were off to at Heather and Bret's house.  Reagan was a party animal and had so much fun at both parties!!  We were close to Pottery Barn Kids on Saturday night, so we popped in to pick up a couple things for little man's room.  I am SO excited for it all to come together!

On Sunday we ran to the store and then to the Mill's for their annual Memorial Day party.  Again, Reagan was a party animal and loved playing with everyone!  (Although you wouldn't know it by her look in the picture!)  We stayed there until nap time and came home and then met everyone at the pool Sunday afternoon.


Today has been a busy, but very productive day!  I ran some errands this morning, so Keith and Reagan were off to the park.  She was WAY excited to go swing.  Keith said he probably pushed her for an hour on the swing :)  ha!  I think I did 10 loads of laundry today, including sheets, pillow shams, and duvets on all of the beds.  (By all that is 3, including Reagan's crib.)  I worked on party stuff, made dinner, and then got a pedicure...oh it was wonderful!  I got home in time to put my sweetness to bed too.  (I also busted out my new fancy camera that I have had for a couple months and have been too scared to use...I am kind of obsessed!!  I love it and how quickly it snaps pictures...now I just need to learn how to really use it!  Hence why there are so many pictures from today!)

Could just eat her up!!



Enjoying a delicious Dora popsicle after dinner


Overall...a great weekend!  I'm looking forward to a short week with family starting to come in on Wednesday for the BIG CELEBRATION this weekend!!  I can't wait and seriously, Reagan is beyond excited!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it's not me with a huge belly this time around!!! You look amazing...ALL BELLY! I feel like I am carrying way bigger this time around...even though I've gained less weight. I looked at my pix from the day before I went into the hospital and I'm every bit as big now as I was then and I still have 2 months to go! Yikes! Again, you look so cute...Reags too...what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete