Thursday, October 20, 2011

High Heels

This weather...AHHmazing!  Loving it...windows open, a crack anyway...fabulous!

Thankfully Reagan is pretty much over the cold!  I'm so glad she is feeling better...I just hate it when she is sick, I am a total worry wart.  Not to mention we have a very busy weekend at the State Fair and Hill Ridge Farms coming up that she has to be feeling her best for!

On Tuesday we met Heather (Taxis) and Evie at Crabtree Mall.  (That is where Harold's was when I worked there part time...crazy that I used to be there all the time and until Tuesday, I can't remember the last time I was at that mall.)  We made a wonderful discovery there...THE DISNEY STORE.  I secretly was VERY excited to slip in with Reagan...I knew she would love it.  I told her she could get one treat for being such a good girl at the mall.  She found some "high heels."  They are lovely with a Cinderella and bow medalion on the top of the foot and the heel lights up :)  The girl LOVES them!!!!  Oh my gosh...she has worn them every second in the house since she got them.  We're talking she has napped and slept in them at night...last night I convinced her to give her feet a break from her high heels and she could wear them as soon as she got up in the morning! (which she did!)


dressed down today in only the tutu and not the full on Sleeping Beauty gown ;)

Reagan was feeling much better on Tuesday night and we decided she could go to school Wednesday.  I was running WAY late somehow and had to get to a 9:30 appointment for blood work for Keith's insurance...annoying since I have just had all kinds of blood drawn while I was pregnant and then in the hospital having Landon.  I was five minutes into my drive to school and realized I forgot all the paperwork I needed for the bloodwork.  I had to turn around and now we were REALLY going to be late to school.  We finally made it to school, dropped Reagan off, couldn't find the bless-ed Lab Corp office that was apparently "right down the road" from Reagan's school, finally found that, oh and did I mention it was pouring down rain?!  As I rushed into the doctor's office with Landon at 9:45, 15 minutes late, I realized I was the only one there and was stressed over that for nothing!  (typical me)  The "nice" receptionist didn't really care to hear how it had just been "one of those mornings."  LTK and I had a couple quick errands to run after the blood work and then we came home for a little bit before we went back to get Reaggie. 

Today has been a hang out at home kind of day...we were going to go to Sam's, but LTK was taking such a great nap, I just let him sleep.  Reagan and I did some baking and I got all my laundry done!  Speaking of Mr. Landon, he is getting too big!  He has started laughing this week...talk about precious.  When I kiss his cheeks, which the poor kid has to suffer through SEVERAL times a day, and then nuzzle my nose in his neck he just cracks up.  :)  Adorable!



Next week is our FIVE YEAR anniversary...I can't believe it!  I am looking SO forward to going out on a date, nothing fancy, just a nice night out!  Thinking back to right now 5 years ago I was so excited, a lot thinner, and going crazy pulling all of my 10 days out of school lesson plans together...sure doesn't seem like that was already 5 years ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment