Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Update

Happy Friday!!  We are enjoying a day at home today and I can finally say I have packed up Reagan's summer clothes...it has been one of those things that has rolled from one to do list to another and FINALLY this morning I just knocked it out.  It's the little things :)

We hit up the library yesterday for story time and got some new library books and then headed to Target.  Both kids were more than thrilled to be at Target, but the good part about that is it hurried me up and forced me to only get what I was there for!

For the past several nights Landon has been having a screaming party around 8:00 or so, we have no idea what the problem is!  It breaks my heart and by that time of the day tests my patience too...however, we have found that going outside tends to help calm him down...thank goodness the weather has been warm enough to do that and fingers are crossed that this is just a short lived phase.  We had a slumber party in the guest room the other night...whatever worked to get some sleep!!

Reagan is just as crazy as ever and driving me crazy, but in a good way, most of the time! :)  She is just "two" and having plenty of fun.  She is totally loving her Halloween books right now...we sure have accumulated SEVERAL and we read them over and over and over and over.  I love how excited she is for Halloween this year!




Watercolors are wonderful!! :)  Hours of fun entertainment!!

Look who is big enough for the Bumbo now?!  Such a big man!

ha!  Reags was excited to see it out this morning too...I can't believe how big she looks in it, it doesn't seem like THAT long ago that she was just starting to sit in it!

Just a little update on the week, have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment