Sunday, October 2, 2011

Two Months!


Today our sweet Landon man turns two months old!  He is just the sweetest baby around and is "talking" and smiling so much these days...I ADORE it!! 

Landon already has a nickname that I think he is called more than his name and that is Bubby.  I think Reagan might sometimes forget that his name really is Landon. :)  It's pretty cute though and boy does she LOVE her brother...a little too much.  She is always up in his face, but thankfully he doesn't seem to mind too much!

Landon is starting to get a little more predictable, which I am really enjoying...I am all about a schedule.  :)  I swear it's the teacher/OCD in me.  He has been sleeping until anywhere from 5-7am and going to bed between 9 and 10.  He is napping in the morning, afternoon, and evening as well.  Such a good boy!  He is eating every 2-3ish hours, doing both formula and nursing.  I am so anxious to see how big Landon is at his 2 month doctor's appointment next week...think he will be off the charts?! :)

His biggest trick is pulling up.  If we have him on the boppy pillow and we hold his fingers he will help us pull him up to sitting.  It's amazing!  Landon also loves the playmat, just like his sister did.  He talks to that light up sun a lot!

He is so precious and we just love him to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment