Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Three Years and Ten Weeks

Today marks the three year anniversary of me finding out I was pregnant with sweet Reagan!  I will never forget that day...I took that pregnancy test and just left it in the bathroom for a good 20 minutes, totally forgot about it!  MUCH to my surprise it was a positive test!  It's amazing to think back over the past three years how much our life has changed and how much our family has grown...I love it!

Today also marks Landon's 10 week birthday...TEN weeks already!  I think all of his shots got the best of him yesterday and last night as he was totallly off going to bed and waking up several times in the middle of the night, I think he might have had a slight fever too...poor thing.  At ten weeks Landon is talking up a storm, eating 3ish bottles a day, sitting up holding onto our fingers, and growing bigger and bigger each day!  He also celebrated his "birthday" tonight by giving daddy a LOVELY present in his diaper...let's just say the kid hadn't pooped in two days ;)  Those jammies are now in the washing machine to say the least... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment