Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Months!

Our sweet Landon is FIVE MONTHS old today!  Time is flying by!!


Some new things Landon man is up to this month have been finding his toes, rolling from tummy to belly, on his back rolling to his side, can sit by himself for a few seconds, and  LOVES his jumperoo.  He continues to think his sister bear is pretty much the funniest, coolest, most amazing person ever! :)

Landon is still not sleeping through the night.  He will sometimes sleep until 6, which is great, eat and then go back to sleep.  Usually he is at some point between 4 and 6, has his bottle, and goes back to sleep.  He is in bed by 7, wakes up whenever, and usually gets up in the morning between 7:15 and 7:45.  He goes down for his morning nap between 9 and 10, depending on what time he wakes up.  It's usually about and hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours after he gets up.  I put Reagan down at 1:00 for her nap and then Landon goes down around 1:30.  He was doing so great sleeping from 1:30-3ish or later, but the last couple days he is doing his cat napping in the afternoon.  I do love that one on one time with him and he is just the happiest, sweetest baby so it is hard to be upset :)  I keep telling Reaggie that she needs to talk to her brother and teach him to take nice LONG naps like she does!


I don't know what our Bubby weighs this month, but I do know he is just about totally in 12 month clothes now!  He scored some super cute new outfits for Christmas that are even 12-18 months and NONE too big on him!  I love it!! 

Landon (by the way it's just so weird typing out Landon because we seriously call him Bubby ALL the time!) is still eating about 5 or 6 times a day anywhere from 4-7 ounces a feeding.  We were doing rice cereal for awhile, but he started getting little bumps on his belly...so I stopped that.  I am actually going to call the doctor tomorrow to see about starting real food or if I should wait.  He seems like he might really want to eat because he is ALWAYS going after my cup of water or wanting what I am putting in my mouth...it's pretty hilarious!  In fact, I gave him a sippy cup of water the other day and she seemed to like it.  He obviously doesn't know how to tip it yet, but he sure was holding it great!

Landon is so sweet...he laughs a LOT, smiles constantly, and is so laid back and easy going.  (He gets that from me...hahahahhahahaha)  We just love him to pieces and Reagan is his second mommy, poor kid!  I was putting him to bed tonight and as he was falling asleep I just teared up (cheesy, I know) but it just amazes me that I have been blessed with two beautiful, healthy kids.  I just love them both so much and this baby phase is going by SO quickly!  Each day I remind myself how fast this is all going and to slow down and enjoy it. 

Bubby, Bubby Thomas, (as your sister sometimes calls you) Bubba, Bubbers, Landon, we love you to the moon and back!!  Can NOT belive you are five months old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment