Monday, January 23, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend

The weekends just go by too quickly sometimes, don't you think?  This one sure did...it was such a fun weekend!

Saturday morning playtime in some new BIG boy jammies...these bad boys are 18 months!!!  Yes, you read that right, he won't be 6 months until February 2 :)  LOVE it!

Reaggie was making Daddy beautiful :)  Cutting his "hair"

Reags and I ran some errands together Saturday morning, but we had a VERY important date with two of her best friends to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D!!  Oh.my.word. The girls were PRECIOUS!!!  It was all of the little girls first time at the movies and they all did SO good.  Reagan didn't know what to think about the 3D glasses at first, therefore didn't wear them...she did finally realize, after I told her a million times and her friends were wearing them, that putting them on did help her see the movie a little better.  It was just so much fun!



...and since we were going to see Belle, Momma made a VERY special exception and let Reagan wear her dress up dress out of the house ;)  She was SO excited to match Belle!

Once we got home from the movie I put Reags down for a nap and then we got ready for my friend Hillary and her new husband, Kevin, to come visit!  Hill got married four days after Landon was born, therefore I wasn't exactly able to be in the wedding, which was such a bummer.  I hate that I missed their special day, but it was SO great to see them this weekend!!  We had a nice dinner, chatted, played a wonderful tournament of Catch Phrase (which Hill and I won, thank you very much!), and watched a movie.  Then it was off to bed knowing our sweet Landon would be up before we knew it ;)

Sunday morning we made a big breakfast...I made this monkey bread that I found on Pinterest and OH MY GOSH, it was fabulous!  Our fun continued because our sweet neighbors, that moved, were in town this weekend too.  So they came over to have some leftover breakfast with us and hung out for a few hours before they headed back to VA.  It was SO great to see them!!  Of course Reags was in hog heaven playing with Mo Mo...Landon didn't mind the extra snuggles either!

Sweet girl giving Landon some snuggles

Kevin and Hill...getting good practice with a baby :)

Seriously!?  I know I'm his momma, but does it get much cuter? :)

Maggie with Bubs

Cheesin' during lunch!

After everyone left and the dishwasher had been loaded and emptied five times, I decided I needed to get my butt to the gym.  (I am DETERMINED to get back into some kind of shape and we have a VERY FUN trip coming up that I would like to look somewhat decent for.)  I ran...something I haven't done in a long time.  Zumba is fun working out, running is "you can do this" working out.

Well the kiddos are snoozing which means I need to be productive.  Hope you had a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment