Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lately

Here's what has been going on the past week...

Playing a LOT of dress up!  (these phone pictures are terrible...I obviously saved them wrong onto the computer, but I don't feel like re-saving them...you get the gist!)

Playing with toys and getting REALLY good at sitting alone!

Our little ritual after he wakes up from his "way too short" nap, he plays on the playmat in the guest room while Momma checks emails :)

All by himself!  A little fuzzy because I kept moving my arm to "catch" position just in case he toppled!

Today we made a Target run and then met one of Reaggie's friends from school, Emmy, at Chic Fil A.  The kiddos were wearing their coordinating shirts that sweet Aunt Ellen made them and looked too cute not to snap a picture!

SO sweet!

who me?

...and on the verge of a meltdown because, well because she is 2 1/2!!  Please note baby HAD to be in the picture (not sure if her name is Belle or Dinah, Alice in Wonderland's cat, today)

THE BIG NEWS AROUND HERE LATELY THOUGH IS THAT.....(drumroll please).....Reagan is just about TOTALLY potty trained!!!!!!  In the words of Little Einsteins, "I can.not.believe it!!!!"  (AND Landon is on his playmat as I type this and he just rolled from his back to his tummy and I missed it!!  Such a big boy!)  Back to potty training...it's been great!  Let me tell you, whoever invented Princess pull ups and the princess potty seat is a genius!!  She LOVES the pull ups and doesn't want to get them wet, ever...especially because a beautiful desin goes away!  We are SO proud of her!!  She even told me at Chic Fil A today that she had to go pee pee and then again she told me she had to go poopy!  Thank goodness Emmy's momma could hold Landon while I took her, otherwise it probably wouldn't have been such a "yay" experience, more of a pain in the you know what.  :)  Everyone was right who said when your kid is ready, they are ready and it will be easy.  TOTALLY right!!  She is just getting a little too big!  I have been telling Reagan all along that you aren't allowed to do ballet until you wear underwear...looks like I need to look into those lessons soon, she hasn't let me forget!

We signed her up this week for three day preschool next year too, now fingers are crossed we get into that class.  Just one more preschool registration and then it's kindergarten...oh gosh, I'm crying....

Landon is "talking" (aka SCREAMING) on his playmat, so I am going to entertain him while sister is still, thankfully, snoozing!

No comments:

Post a Comment