Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Catch Up and Valentine's Day

Time for a little catching up...


This sweet sugar is just getting a little too big!  He has now mastered sitting by himself and I can even leave him alone...he is REALLY starting to reach forward, SOOO I'm wondering when the whole crawling thing is going to start...not rushing it, that's for sure!


Happy Valentine's Day!! 
Valentine's Day fell the day before we left for our trip, SO I tried to have as much of our "prep" done so that I could enjoy the day with my sweeties.  Reaggie woke up to open two of her treats and Bubby got to open one...

poor kid...a) playing with Strawberry Shortcake and b) he got to open a new pair of socks...I promise next year will be a little more exciting :)

Little Miss got "The Little Mermaid"  LOVE it!  (both of us!)

...and some Belle shoes to match her dress :)

I went to Harris Teeter on Monday night to get the last of our groceries for when we were going to be away and realized, once I got there, that my wallet was on our desk!!  To say I was mad would be an understatement, but what can you do?  THANKFULLY I had a $20 bill in my purse, so I had to do some SERIOUS budgeting at the grocery store.  I did budget $3 to buy Reaggie, Keith, and I a donut for Valentine's Day breakfast.  We were going to make pink, heart pancakes, but R decided she didn't want them, the donut was enough...fine by me!

Cuteness!!  Another cute creation from Aunt Ellen!

Posing with our heart cake...I realize the icing job looks awful...it wasn't quite as bad as it looks I don't think

After naps Keith arrived home with Gran and my mom to start their "vacation" of watching the kiddos for us while we went away...

Daddy came home with some beautiful flowers for his princess...precious!

Look at those happy, well rested, so happy to see the kiddos smiles :)  This was the "before" shot!

a few more treats after dinner

I know Bubs, more socks...ha!  He was in desperate need...the kid is growing WAY too quick, I can't keep up!


It was a very fun Valentine's Day, but the anticipation for the next day was SOOO exciting!  First thing in the morning on Wednesday we were off to PUNTA CANA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment