Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend

We had a fun, but busy weekend!! 

Friday morning Reaggie's friend came over to make some Valentine treats for their friends at school.  WHY I didn't take pictures, I'm not sure...maybe it had something to do with Landon didn't take a morning nap and we were moving at a million miles per hour!  ha :)  These girls were PRECIOUS, both wearing their Cinderella dress up dresses, jewelry, crowns, and high heels to make some pink rice krispie treats.  They both REALLY enjoyed the rice krispies, as they were poured all over our counter and then gobbled up.  Reags even pulled the "tongue trick" and once they were poured in the measuring cup, stuck her tongue out to see how many she could get on it.  Hilarious!  Even though Landon man didn't nap, for some odd reason, he was a trooper and loved watching the girls busy in the kitchen.

SNOW!!

Saturday Reagan and I went to Virginia for Morgan's 7th birthday party.  Oh my gosh, Reags was SO happy to see Mo-Mo!  It even started to snow once we got there, which little miss was a LOT excited about.  Bless her heart...she was so excited for a dusting.  I can't even imagine what she would do if we got like an inch.  It was so fun to see everyone, but it did make for a pretty long trip back to the NC state...Reaggie was out like a light and sadly, I listened to Fox News on XM with their live coverage of Whitney Houston's death.  (seriously...I remember that I had one of her RECORDS and loved her!  I remember at one of my dance recitals the BIG GIRLS were dancing to Whitney and I was so jealous.  I will also never forget one summer at Jamie's summer camp they all sang "One Moment in Time" and did the sign language to go with it...talk about a tear jerker...I was telling Keith about it the other day and started sobbing just telling him...)






by this point in the night, ALL of the girls were dressed up and had glitter all over the place!

Sunday R and I ran errands and stocked up on groceries!  I had to get my mani/pedi and then get a few more things done around the house.  We are leaving VERY SOON for our trip and CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment