Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Day

Keith and Reaggie had a fun day together yesterday.  This is my volunteer week at preschool.  Before knowing this, I had made Landon's 6 month doctor's apointment with the doctor I wanted to see and at a good time...soooo we were lucky enough to see if Daddy wanted to go to school or take Bubby to the doctor...he chose school.  What a good guy!

They had a lot of fun together at preschool.  Poor Keith was so nervous, but said everything was fine.  He was even in charge of snack, but I assured him he could do it! ;)  He got in a good workout on the playground too!

After a fun morning together they also got to go to Daddy/Daughter Date Night at Chic Fil A last night!  What a precious idea!  Reags was BEYOND excited.  They went to the Chic Fil A at the mall, which wasn't first the pick, but the date night at our closer location was already full, plus Reags does LOVE going to the mall.  Reagan decided she wanted to be fancy and wear her tutu with her "bootiful" shirt from Aunt Ellen :)

waiting for that Daddy to get home from work!



So excited!!  We even had to repaint her nails and toes for the occassion, I promise that was not my idea!

Reags was so excited to ride some rides at the mall!

...and meet the cow! (who she told me when she got home had on a beautiful bow with all the colors in it!)

I guess they had the tables set with flowers on them, which is what R is showing in the picture.

Such a special day for a sweet little girl and her Daddy.  I am so lucky to have a husband that drives me crazy sometimes LOVES spending time with his little girl and is antsy everyday waiting for Landon to be able to do fun things, like kick the soccer ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment