Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Take the Good

We had a couple BEAUTIFUL days last week, Friday being one of them.  It was so nice and we played outside a good portion of the day!  It was one of those days mornings, where everything was going so well and we were just having so much fun together...

Reags took Bais for a quick walk up the street...the girls enjoyed some playtime outside while Bubs was taking his morning nappy!

Then this sweet sugar woke up...


Yes, she still has a binky...not for too much longer though ;)  Anyway, she loves hanging out in Landon man's crib with him...


can you tell he is pulling himself up to sitting...he wants to be "big" soooo bad!

after naps we went for a lovely walk around the neighborhood!

After that is when it all kind of went south...actually I don't even think Reagan slept that afternoon, I can't remember now.  I do remember her peeing all over the floor (which she hasn't done in forever!) right as I started feeding Landon his dinner, so that was special.  It was just one of those afternoons where I literally was about to pull my hair out, as I know lots of you can understand.  I can usually count on either the morning, afternoon, or evening (atleast one, if not more) being nothing but pure chaos...I pretty much prefer it to be the morning, just to get it over with :)  Needless to say by the time Keith got home I was ready to hand in my towel...

At the end of the day, when it was peaceful and I had two glorious sleeping children, I remembered to take the good with the bad...we had a great morning together and most of the afternoon...everyone had just HAD IT by the evening.  It happens!  I have found myself saying over and over again "she is 2 and he is a baby." It is the little things that help you get through some of the rougher moments of parenting!

1 comment:

  1. the good, the bad, and the ugly!! haha-- you KNOW I have had those days! hahaha (mine usually involve poop)

    ReplyDelete