Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Marbles!!

Today we ventured downtown with Reaggie's sweet friend, Brooklyn, and her momma to Marbles.  It is such an awesome kid's museum and it surely didn't disappoint.  We were there nice and early and the girls could hardly contain their excitment!!

precious

This cutie was pretty excited too!

Taking care of the animals at the vet

getting SOAKED at the water tables!


Cooking us some yummy treats (in a dry shirt that I thankfully packed in fear of an accident...I'll take wet from water table over an accident anyday!  However, still rocked her black leggings, she seriously looked like a raggle muffin, but whatever!)

With our sweet nephew's Flat Stanley that came all the way from Rochester!

Even Bubby had a little play area...he liked getting out of that stroller!

I have to say that I really do like going to fun little places with the kiddos, BUT it throws your whole day for a loop, you know?  Landon didn't sleep as long this morning because we had to go and therefore was so sleepy, but did SO great while we were there.  He then fell asleep in the car on the way home which messed up naptime, which was fine, he just went down a little later.  Reags was all pumped from having such a fun morning and I think she FINALLY has fallen asleep for her nap, 2 hours after I put her down!  I am a schedule person...it's the teacher in me...my kids do SO much better on a schedule/following a routine too.  I really have to tell myself, if naptime is thrown off a little it's OKAY!  Seriously, I have a problem, I know :)  We had so much fun though and even with Reagan's five pounds of snot, it was still a very fun morning at the museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment