Friday, March 9, 2012

A Day at the Park

The weather yesterday was a little too pretty to not spend some time outside!  We hit up storytime, even though apparently it is over until April, so we just got some new books.  Reags is WAY into any princess book (obviously) and also the Barbie books.  :)  Here's a little story, more for memory...we were in the library, in the children's section, Reagan was looking at a book and I was giving Landon his bottle.  After his bottle I laid him on his changing mat on the floor (behind a bookcase and there was NO ONE else in this section of the library) to change him.  As I finished up changing him an employee, whom I've never seen, said "there is a changing table in the women's bathroom"  I said "thank you, but I'm all finished up."  She then proceeded to say, are you ready for this..."patrons sometimes complain when children are changed not in the changing area."  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  I understand if there were people around, I understand if he was 2, BUT HELLO he is 7 months old and there was NO ONE around!!  I was SOOO fuming, however, I had my children with me and had to set a positive example.  Seriously!?  Can you believe that?!  She said it in a snotty voice too which made it even worse!

Ughh...so after that we headed to the park so we could all blow off some steam :)  Bubs had so much fun in the swing and Reagan ran around like a chicken with her head cut off.  She is such a clutz, seriously...I don't think she saw one step throughout the playground.  She kept tripping everywhere, thankfully she didn't get hurt and we would just laugh about it.  I kept telling her to watch where she was going...oh well, she was having too much fun to look out for steps I guess!



After some play time on the playground, Reagan requested we go for a walk through the "forest."  There is a HUGE rock that she likes to play on, so we headed for that.  She kept running up and down it and I was just waiting for a wipe out, thankfully that didn't happen!


"Mommy, take a picture of Reaggie runnin' on the HUGE rock, kay?"

This little guy loved watching his sister being crazy...it won't be long before he is chasing after her!

No comments:

Post a Comment