Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Ballerina

The day that Reagan has been waiting for for so long finally came on Saturday morning...her first ballet class!  She was SO excited, despite the cold she came down with that morning.  (She had JUST gotten over a cold, literally was cold free for a day, awesome.)


Reags was a little hesitant walking into class, but her teacher is so sweet and there is a viewing window for parents.  She kept looking back to make sure I was still there.  Let me tell you, watching all of these little girls in their little leotards (ballet-tards) is pretty much one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Getting ready to dance to the "Teddy Bear" song

All of the ballerinas!  This is a 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 year old class...I'm assuming the taller girls are on the older spectrum, then there is Reags, as someone told me last week at the park "you grow big babies" :)  Proud of it too ;)



It was an adorable thirty mintues of "ballet-ing."  Reaggie is excited for Daddy to take her next week...he stayed home so Bubs could take his nap.  On the way home Reagan said to me "Daddy gonna love watchin' me dance.  He gonna say 'Reaggie, you a great dancer girl!"  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment