Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Fun!

Our weekend was a fun one, but BUSY!!  To say that Keith is excited about NC State's big win yesterday is an understatement...we're all pretty excited! :)

Saturday morning Reagan had ballet and was excited as ever!  Keith took her this week and he agreed that it is pretty much one of the cutest things ever.  Our little girl is just getting so big...






Oh yes and silly me...it was St. Patrick's Day!  Aunt Ellen spoiled the kiddos with two adorable shirts :)  My little German/Irish babies!




After Keith and Reags got home we did a few things around the house and then this Momma was OUT OF HERE!  I was honored to be invited to a sweet former student's Sweet 16!  I decided I would make a day out of it and have some time to myself :)  It was necessary and so wonderful!  While I was gone, Keith had the kiddos, obviously.  Jeff and Parker came over in the afternoon and the kiddos had a VERY fun time!  Reagan has three band-aids on her knees to proove it! 



Emily was in my class when I taught 4th grade. I remember her beautiful smile from when she was in 2nd grade and I was student teaching 3rd grade...she is a precious girl. I am not sure how I am old enough to have a student that is 16 already, but time does fly by. :) Emily's party was so fun! She looked SOOO PRETTY, as you can see, and her parents did such a nice job. I was so glad that I was able to be there for Em's special night!
The cake was just as delicious to eat as it was to look at!

The birthday girl and I!

I was lucky enough to hang out with a sweet friend, Carolyn, from New Hope as well!  She was Emily's kindergarten teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment