Friday, November 16, 2012

15 Month Stats


This sweet boy had his 15 month check up on Wednesday morning.  I was totally dreading it because of the shots, but we all survived :)  Reagan was so glad she didn't have to go and hear Landy cry from his shots, in fact it was the first thing she told her teacher too when we got to school.  I think when she went for his one year physical it traumatized her ;)

Naked man waiting for the doctor...the OCD in me kicked in high gear and I could NOT have him in bare feet on that floor!  GAH!

Learning his letters, upside down, but hey, I'll take it!  I'm SOO glad he is FINALLY liking to read!!

Oh surprise, surprise...Landy found something to climb on!

Landon did GREAT!  He is a healthy, growing little man!  Last time we went the doctor thought he MIGHT have heard a little heart murmer, but thankfully that was ALL CLEAR this time!!  So thankful for that!  The only thing I was really concerned about was his speech and if he's talking enough for his age.  Reagan was babbling up a storm at this age, but I know boys and girls are so different, however it turns out that 3-6 words is normal for this age and we are at about 6 so I was relieved about that.

Landon's Stats:
Weight:  32 pounds (>99%)
Height:  33.5 inches (98%) (first time not off the charts!)
Head:  51.2 cm. (>99%)

He did have to get three vaccines and we were both little cry babies...don't you just HATE it?!  UGH!  I am going to HAVE TO toughen up for when he is a little older, but man it's the worst.  After he had cried for a minute I said, "do you want to go see Daddy?" ..and my sweet man calmed right down.  It was precious and that made me cry a little more :)  Thankfully Keith's office is right down the road from the doctor, so we stopped by so he could get his Daddy fix.  And two minutes after we left he was OUT!  This led to a no nap afternoon...I tried for about an hour to get him down and then said screw it and we went outside.  To say I was happy when Keith got home was an understatement ;)


Sister generally can't wait to change once she gets home from school and Wednesday she was a Cinderella bride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment