Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful Tree

At the beginning of November we started a Thankful Tree with Reagan, in an attempt to help her understand that we have SO much to be thankful for.  She did really well with this and would even help me to remember some nights to "add a leaf Mommy!"  I think this will surely be a tradition we keep up with each November!

Like the tree?  ha!  Keith drew it on white poster board and then Reags and I painted it!  My old trusty, Dollar Tree, had these great leaf doilies that were too good to pass up :)

Here is what was on each of Reaggie's leaves...

1st - I am thankful for Mommy and Mum-Mum!
2nd - I am thankful that Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop are here!
3rd - I am thankful for Mommy, Landon, Daddy, and Bailey!
4th - I am thankful for food! (cereal)
5th - I am thankful for Ms. Diana and Ms. Carole! (her teachers)
6th - I am thankful for my house!
7th - I am thankful for my van!
8th - I am thankful for Panera! (Went there for lunch today!)
9th - I am thankful for TV!
10th - I am thankful for a fun day with Daddy and Landon!
11th - I am thankful for my kitchen!
12th - I am thankful for my play food!
13th - I am thankful for a playdate with Brooklyn!
14th - I am thankful for my chair!
15th - I am thankful for a comfy, snuggly, pj day!
16th - I am thankful for everyone's bedrooms!
17th - I am thankful for my baby dolls!
18th - I am thankful for Gigi!
19th - I am thankful that my whole family came to my thankful feast and for all the nice things Mommy does! :)

Ooops...it stops there, we got a little busy with Thanksgiving Day prep, but we did talk about it the other days :)  Overall I would say our Thankful Tree was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment