Thursday, November 29, 2012

A New Chair

Landon got a VERY belated birthday present in the mail yesterday!  I had set aside money from his birthday (which was August 2) to get him a Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair.  Reagan LOVED hers and Landon LOVED sitting in her pink one.  I kept looking at it to buy him, but the shipping is OUT.of.CONTROL!  $29 just to ship it!  Now, I HATE paying shipping...I will haggle or enter whatever codes I can when doing online shopping to avoid shipping, so $29 was outragous to me!  Clearly PBK never puts the chairs on sale either, so I just kept waiting and waiting.  Oh and the other kicker was this chair, with the piping, was online only, so I couldn't just go to the store and get one b/c I had to have THIS one and then I would have had to pay for monogramming...yada yada yada...you have no idea what a process this was :)  ANYWAY...on Black Friday "the" email arrived...Anywhere Chairs were $20 off!!  An UNHEARD of PBK deal!  SO I ordered right away...and it made me feel like the shipping was only $9!  Needless to say I'm so glad I ordered because when this bad boy arrived yesterday, a certain almost 16 month old in this house was SUPER excited!!

of course he climbed right onto it


loving his OWN chair!

My new favorite picture...such a sweet, sweet man and why does he look 5 in this picture?!
(I love that now they put a little "picture" on the chair too...back in Reagan's day it was only the name!)

Reagan, obviously, had to bring her chair down from her room too!

I love these little blonde heads watching TV together (Landon does NOT sit and watch TV, but he will sit through the songs of Dora, Little Einsteins, Mickey, whenever there is music)

This was TOO cute!  He grabbed Reaggie's blankey and put it on himself, like he wanted to get all snuggled up like he sees his sister do

SO his pillow and blankey were then brought downstairs so he could snuggle too!

Landon man was pretty excited about that!


Love this...same chair, same pillow, same blankey :)  My precious peanuts!

2 comments: