Friday, November 16, 2012

A Long Weekend

We had a great weekend last weekend...nothing too exciting, but productive!  Saturday morning I had an early morning hair appointment and then had about a million errands to run.  Keith was in charge and I hadn't dressed either child or done Reagan's hair when I left...this is the text I got from Keith...

with the caption of "I did it all by myself!"

LOL...poor Daddy!  Reaggie thought it was cool though, so she didn't care :)

 Since Monday was a bank holiday too we had Daddy home with us :)  We started our day at Landon's music class.  Reagan has been looking forward to this day for a week, since I told her she could go, because her preschool was also closed.  It was so fun for us all to go and Reagan had a great time!  She participated big time in the class...it was so fun to see her personality in that atmosphere.  She is a mess!  After class we headed to the park!  It is SO much easier with another set of hands!  ha :)  We all had a great time...the weather couldn't have been better.  We even ventured out to lunch and then to an old time car shop next door that was SO cool!

Two of my most favorite things

:classic:





We came home for naps and while Landon slept I had to go to the grocery store...yay me?!  However it was a solo adventure, so I'll take it!  I had a couple other stops to make and then I came home.  Keith was in somewhat of a panic when I got home, which isn't like him at all.  Turns out Reagan had decided she didn't need to "rest" anymore and came downstairs.  Keith had to run up to the computer to send an email for work and left R downstairs for about 3 minutes.  He came back down and couldn't find her anywhere!  The back screen door was open, the swing on the swingset was blowing in the wind, Bailey was at PetSmart getting his nails done so he wasn't home to bark if anyone had been in the yard/house, Keith was frantic!  He kept calling her name and he got no answer...he ran outside, asked a neighbor if she saw Reagan, she hadn't and assured Keith she was probably in the house somewhere, as it is SO not Reagan to just walk out.  WELL it turns out she was hiding under the dining room table and wound up FALLING ASLEEP!  She was OUT!  It was all funny to me once I got home, but I would have been paniced just like Keith was...and yes, I would have been even MORE so!

All in all it was a great day!

Landon saying "eeeze" and helping Daddy replace a lightbulb

No comments:

Post a Comment