Sunday, December 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Phew!  This past week was BUSY!  Here are lots of pictures with some of what we were up to...

sweet man!  Go Pack!

This CRACKED me up!  We don't let the kids eat in the family room (well avoid it as much as possible).  Landon needs several reminders usually to come back to the kitchen to eat his snack.  Well on Monday he was eating an oreo, ran to the family room, and then ran right back into the kitchen and plopped himself on the mat in front of the deck door.  He knew that he had to come back in the kitchen and I didn't even have to say anything...Momma was so proud ;)  It's the little things!



We LOVE our ADORABLE pj's from Aunt Ellen!  THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ELLE!!  The kids LOVE them and R thinks they are the most comfy jammies ever!!  I promise I tried to get a good picture of the two of them, and there are about 100 more on my camera, but it just wasn't happening!


can you tell how thrilled he was?

That's better!

The following is just hilarious and I'm sure he will LOVE to look back on these pictures someday ;)  He was ALL about Reagan's Cinderella high heels one night after dinner.  It was soo funny!  He would get them on, stand in them for .2 seconds, and then take the off...this process repeated for about 15 minutes.


Work it boy!

even Daddy helped get the shoes on...

and sister!

Wednesday was Reagan's half birthday!  Six months have passed since her birthday and I can't believe it.  She is already talking about having a "flower party" when she turns 4.  I keep asking her to please slow down, but I am constantly reminded "MOOOOM, I can't!  I just keep growing!"  Since her birthday is in June and preschool will be out by then, we were able to send in her birthday treat on Wednesday.  She was so excited about it.  We even let her pick out a special dinner for her half birthday and just happened to have made cupcakes the night before!  At dinner she said "I love half birthdays!"

notice Landon eyeing that bad boy UP!


We had friends over Thursday to play and then Friday night Keith and I went to his Christmas party.  I wasn't going to go but sweet friends of ours offered to watch the kiddos.  It worked out great and was fun to get out for the night!  Of course I didn't get a picture of us...oh well!

Saturday was BUSY!!!!!!  Keith and L ran a couple errands as did R and I.  We were back by noon for lunch and then off to a birthday party for one of our neighbors.  It was at a paint your own pottery place and R loved it!  I had more paint on me than she did, but that's just the way it goes :)  We had to swing by a little shop on the way home and then drop off some shirts at Brooklyn's house...we got home about 3:45.  My sweet friend, Stacey, was coming over at 4 to watch Landon so we could take R out on a date to Panera and Disney on Ice. 


We had such a fun night with our big girl! It was so EASY to have just her out with us :) We took our time at Panera and got to the show in plenty of time. Of course we had to get one of the little spinny souveneirs and then off to our seats. We were lucky enough to sit in the box, which was awesome! R changed into her "Cinderella bride" dress and was ready for the show to start!



nice eyes R, but yes, Daddy was there too!


We seriously had so much fun!  R made friends with 2 other little girls that were there too.  I told Keith I was going to start planning our Disney trip soon...R will be in heaven!!

Lots of wrapping, Elf visits (Jingle Elfie is back in full force!), errands, wrapping, party preps, cleaning, baking...all the fun stuff is on the agenda this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment