Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cookie Time

Yesterday afternoon, while L was snoozing, R and I made our first batches of Christmas cookies!  We made some butter cookies and Red Velvet Cool Whip cookies...yum!  R was so excited to help and bless her heart, she had her first ever taste of cookie dough.  NOT because I haven't wanted her to taste delish chocolate chip cookie dough with me, but because of the raw egg in it, it makes me nervous with her egg allergy.  SOOO butter cookies don't have egg and the girl loved her some dough...she gets it honest :)


Thankfully Jingle Elfie moved out of our mixing bowl while Reaggie was at school so we could make cookies!  He moved right on top of the cookbooks!  R shared a couple cookies with him :)

This morning L cracked me up...he's been waking up sooooooo early, which is tons of fun.  Anyway, he was playing and kept unzipping his pjs just a little bit.  I guess it's "fun" for him to do the zipper, but I kept telling him he just wanted to show off his chest hair...gross! :)



"eeeeeeezzzz!!"

Eating some breakfast!


We were out of the house early this morning to head to Brooklyn's for a cookie decorating party with some of their best friends from school.  Everything was so cute and fun!  The kids had a blast eating icing, kind of decorating their cookies, playing outside, and just playing.

Trashing Miss Lindsey's house before anyone else even got there!!

We made these aprons for the kids and some Rudolph water bottles too!  Thank you Pinterest :)

They HAD to sit next to each other :)




Being such a good man playing while the big kids got messy :)  Don't worry, he got cookies too!

Very busy!

It was a fun day, even though the simple task of getting dressed and make-uped this morning seemed like it was NEVER going to happen with one child (or both) pulling on me, whining for me, needing me, getting hurt...ughhh it was one of THOSE mornings.  I thought I was going to loose it by 8:45...you know it's going to be a good day when...anyway, it all worked out and was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment