Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Trip Extras!

Just a few more extras from our trip...

morning snuggles with Pop-Pop


making pancakes with the new pourer and griddle :)

the only picture of me and my sweet man together
(we didn't get ONE family picture...oops!)

The 27th was the big Disney on Ice day!  They had so much fun :)  I was able to visit with some high school friends and then head to Heather's that evening...a great day all around!


On Friday we made our last stop of our Christmas Journey 2012 to Gran and Gramps' in Maryland!  They made another great Christmas meal and we were able to see their pretty tree!  We hadn't been there since Landon has been mobile, but with only one broken candle...I think he did alright :)

That wraps up Christmas 2012!  We had a great trip, but we were ready to be home!  After a couple days of unpacking and laundry, I think we are pretty much re-situated :) 

Now to ring in 2013...hopefully we stay awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment