Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve!

After a LONG car ride back to PA, we were so excited that Christmas Eve was already here! (I think for the last 45 minutes of the drive Landon stood in between my legs in the back of the van and I wasn't sure if my bladder was going to be able to pull through for me...it was a long one, but we survived...barely!)

up making some yummy pretzel hershey kiss treats...Reagan was have M&M's for breakfast basically...Mum-Mum said it was Christmas ;)

Keith and I went out for a couple hours on Christmas Eve and the kiddos spent some time at my dad's.  We got back at about 12:45 and Landon was PASSED OUT in my dad's arms.  Seriously?!!?!  I told my dad he better be comfy because that would be all the nap L would take now...we tried setting up the pack n' play for him to snooze in, but that just didn't happen.  SOOOO no naps it was!

Opening his Christmas jammies before heading out to dinner on Christmas Eve!

...more excited about the tissue paper :)



Again, packed jammies for the restaurant in hopes of little ones falling asleep on the car ride home :)

He headed over to my Grandpa's before dinner to give him his gifts and to visit.  What an amazing man he is...he has done SO much in his life!


my brother snapped this picture of a picture frame Grandpa has up in his room...this is probably a FAVORITE of my Grandma and Grandpa!  Such wonderful memories :)  This was taken at their house in Florida one of they years we were there for Thanksgiving.


Somebody was getting sleepy, but was such a good boy at Grandpa's!



As we walked out of Grandpa's it was SNOWING!!  My dad was going to take J and Grandpa in her van to the restaurant, both in their wheelchairs, sooo we were nevous about the roads, but everything was fine.  We ate at a great restaurant (that apparently we had been to before and I have NO recollection!).  It was not the most relaxing dinner though...Landon would NOT sit in his highchair, but for more than 2 minutes.  SOOO between my dad, Keith, and I we chased Landon the whole time we were there.  Always fun!

We were hoping to get back to mom's, get the kids down, so we could head to church, but it was too late.  I said one year we'll be able to make it... :)  Now to see if Santa was able to make a quick pit stop at Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment