Friday, May 3, 2013

21 Months!

Yesterday Landon-man turned 21 months old...he is looking and acting like such a big boy these days, it's so cute (most of the time), but I'm having such a hard time with the fact that my baby is getting closer and closer to 2!  Time for another ;)

This is our latest and greatest new toy!  Landon (and Reagan) LOVE this four wheeler...his little friend across the street has one and Landon just loved it, so I found one on Craigs List that my sweet man just had to have!

Landon is talking SO much more!  It's so fun.  He can say so much more and talks ALL the time!!  He refers to himself as "ne-ne" since he can't say "Landy."  So a lot of what he says is "ne-ne truck" or "ne-ne shoe on" that type of thing.  It's so sweet.  I remember when Reagan used to refer to herself as Reaggie all the time and now is just way too big for that.  It's funny that a lot of what Landon says sounds like "pee-pee" so you have to use context clues to know what he's saying...Mickey, blankey, sleepy, excuse me, and I'm blanking on what else sound that way...Reagan makes sure to let me know that Landon is saying a potty word, but she is understanding now that that's just how he talks right now. :)


Landon is a master at the steps and won't let you help him anymore, he turns lights on and off, he loves to play outside (this past week was rainy and chilly...not a fun week to be outside, although we did play in the mist yesterday), LOVES playing with his trucks and cars, LOVES mac n' cheese, has started playing with toy figurine animals, and thinks the word "no" is hilarious :)

The newest thing, just this week has been crying before nap and bedtime again...and sleeping like crap at night.  Thank GOODNESS Daddy is coming home this weekend...although I'm sure Landon will sleep perfectly because that's just the way it goes.  We have to talk before nap and bed that everyone goes night-night and we talk about everyone that's going to sleep...dada, sissy, B (Bailey), mum-mum, pop-pop, gigi, mop (gramps), momma, grandpa, jj, and the list goes on and on...almost always includes dog-dogs and trucks too.  Really hoping this lovely phase ends soon!  Last night he was up a couple times before 1:00 and finally by 1 I just brought him in bed with me...we all need sleep right?!


This boy is just so precious, but also can give his momma quite the hard time.  He is into saying "no" which is special and, as I said before, he thinks the word "no" is funny.  I try to come up with other ways to say things, but dag gone, sometimes NO is just what you have to say!


Landy really loves to read now!  I LOVE it!!  Although I am getting sick of the same books over and over and over again...it's so sweet though.  He loves to rock and read...I'll take every ounce of snuggle time I can get!  His current loves are a peek-a-boo book, trucks, Spot Loves his Mommy, and Spot Loves his Daddy.


I'm sure I'm missing so much, but even though he gives me a run for my money, he is the sweetest little man.  We love this sweet boy to the moon and back! 

1 comment:

  1. "time for another one".....?????? whhhhhaaaaa???? is there something you need to tell us?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete