Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day!

We had such a great Mother's Day!  I think the kids knew to be extra good since Daddy wasn't home :)  Happy Mother's Day to me...the kids slept great on Saturday night...a first in about 2 weeks, so I was pumped for that!!

We got up and Reagan had a surprise to get for me...last weekend she and Daddy hid my cards in a special drawer and she was SOO excited to get them for me!  Reagan's was a Barbie card with a "coupon" in it for a date day together, she can't wait :)  Landon's was too funny...it said "knock, knock...who's there...a door...a door who??  aDOORable me, that's who!"  ha :)


The kiddos helped me make pancakes and bacon for breakfast!

a little low, but the best we could do with my camera propped on the barstool!

After breakfast we got dressed and ready for the day...to head to the grocery store...yay ;)

I could just eat this boy up!




I wanted to get a few outside pictures before we left, so again, set the timer for a couple!

so close to not chopping my head off :)





LOL...am I the worst mom because this picture makes me laugh?  She was so sad that Landon wouldn't sit on her lap for a picture...bless her :)

Our neighbor was outside doing yard work (on Mother's Day!!  she said it was peace and quiet though, so she didn't mind!) and I asked her to take a picture in front of my magnolia tree...I will miss this tree so much.  I have a picture in front of it every Mother's Day, since I was preggo with Reags. 

After the grocery store we played outside...it was such a pretty day!

Landon took Bailey potty for me...such a good helper!


This is their new favorite thing to do together...I love it!  Although it makes me nervous for about 12 years from now...

We pulled out the blocks and they were SO entertained with them...kept them both busy for a long time!!




do you not just love those shades!? :)

After we played outside we came in for lunch.  While the kids ate I emptied the dishwasher, put the rest of the groceries away, and made Reagan's bed with fresh sheets to get rid of her germs!  I went back downstairs and saw I had a missed call from the showing service phone number, I called back and the dumb@$$ I talked to told me it was an accident that they called my number.  I thought that sounded strage so I called back a couple minutes later and talked to a much sweeter girl and she told me I had a showing request from 1:45-2:45...this was at 1:20!!!!!!!!  I was about to change Landon's poopy diaper and put him down for a nap...well plans changed as I had to run like a MANIAC to get my house ready in 25 minutes!!!  I was crazy...I finally had to just strap the kids in their carseats and I came inside to finish up.  Ha!  I was a sweaty, drippy, gross mess by the time I was finished...oh and all I wanted was the yummy turkey club I was craving for lunch...that just had to wait.  We got home by 2:15 and they were gone so I put L down for his nap and I ate my sandwich :)  My neighbor, Michelle, had offered to watch the kids for a couple hours for me on Sunday so I could have some "mommy time" which I thought was SO sweet, but the showing threw me off and I told her not to worry about it...she and her son came down for dinner though which was fun.

I ended Mother's Day snuggled with this sweetie watching Max and Ruby!

It was such a great day!  I am so very thankful to be a mommy and I'm so thankful for my precious little girl and handsomely sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment