Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last Day of Preschool!

I can't believe it...today was Reagan's last day of 3 year old preschool!!  Today was the last day I would drop her off and pick her up at her preschool in NC...today was the last day we would see all of her friends at one time... :(  Yes it was a happy/sad day today, atleast for this momma!



goof!

After we dropped R off at school L and I headed to my first ever eye doctor appointment.  I have 20/20 vision, but it's a little "weak" I guess and the doctor suggested glasses for nightime driving, which I rarely do, but when I do I do notice it being a little harder to see.  Anyway, in a couple weeks I'll be the proud owner of my first pair of glasses!

Hanging out in Sissy's carseat before we went back to school to set up for the par-tay!

This cutie thought he'd go ahead and draw with some chalk while we waited...sweet man!  He insisted on his boots today too :)

A sweet class picture...we are going to miss these teachers and friends SOOOO much!  They gave the kiddos some of the sweetest, most thoughtful, end of year gifts!

Reaggie with Miss Diana and Miss Carole...Miss Diana and I were shedding tears together for this picture!

Yahoooooo!!  She got the sponge through the hula hoop! :)  Too much fun!

This guy loved playing in the water table...

...and painting with the chalk!  He LOVED it!!  I will have to make it too...if you're looking for a fun little activity...mix baking soda and clear dishsoap in a muffin tin until it's the consistency of glue and add some kool aid mix to it, it's grows and turns into this great sidewalk paint...if you spray vinegar on it too it will fizz! :)

Best friends

Yup...still painting!  It was NOT easy getting that muffin tin away from him!

We are just SOOO thankful for such a great year of preschool!  We have LOVED this school soooo very much and will miss it terribly.  The director stopped me before we left and told me she would miss us and thanked us for entrusting them with Reagan...yup, you guessed it, tears again!  Fingers are crossed for just as wonderful of an experience next year at our new preschool in PA!

No comments:

Post a Comment