Monday, September 28, 2009

Kepplinger Girls New Dos!


It was just time for a change in the hair department...there is something about fall that makes me want SHORT hair! Who knows why?? Anyway...I had an appointment on Thursday with my hair guy and I told him I was ready for a CHOP! He said, "are you sure?" I know exactly why he said that too...my chubby face! Oh well...I don't care how chubby it makes my face look...it's easier!!


Reagan also has a new "hair style." haha! I bought these handmade headbands online for her and put clip on bows through the headband...I think they are pretty cute!! I never thought I would go for the big bow look on her, atleast while she still doesn't have any hair, but I just couldn't resist!! Watch out...you will start seeing lots of bows on this little girl! (I think I got sick of people saying HE too...even in all pink!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE her little headbands!! I just love babies and big bows! Your hair looks great too!

    ReplyDelete