Monday, September 28, 2009

Visitors!



On Friday afternoon my mom and John came to visit Reagan, maybe Keith and I too! :) When they got here, the first thing my mom did was give me the SHOPPING BAG full of adorable outfits she had gotten for Reagan. I swear it was atleast 15!!! Reagan will have a different holiday outfit for each day in the month of December, so I'll have to do a daily post of her then in her different outfits! So cute!!


Friday night we just hung out and played with Reags waiting for Keith to get home. Reaggie was ready for bed and we were all not too far behind her! On Saturday morning my mom and I went shopping and then Keith and I had to head to a funeral. (A sweet older neighbor of ours died a couple weeks ago, she was such a sweet woman. It was so sad and your heart just breaks for her husband and family...) Once we got back we went to none other than Shucker's for dinner! (We LOVE having a good restaurant so close by!) Sunday was a hang out/shopping day followed by a yummy dinner before Keith had to hit the road for Winston.


My mom and John left this morning and it is always sad to see family go. They were BEYOND generous to sweet Reags!!! She is, I know I've said this before, soooo spoiled, but in the very best way!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment