Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

On Friday night Reagan decided she wanted to hold her rattle. She is grabbing like crazy these days...I even wear my hair up most days, not just because I don't feel like blowing it dry and straightening, but also because little miss pulls on it!! I gave her the soccer ball rattle first and she actually held it! I know this video is not exciting, and please turn your volume way down! haha...it's so embarassing hearing yourself talk "baby talk," but I guess we are all guilty as charged!!

After the soccer ball rattle lost its excitement, Reagan was onto her keys! (I have a video for that too, but they take FOREVER to upload, plus it too is not the most exciting one! So a picture will just have to do!)


1 comment:

  1. I think your baby talk is adorable :) I LOVE IT and you know I will be doing that same voice just as soon as I can! haha!

    ReplyDelete