Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Protector!


Bailey has been one jealous little guy lately...this "thing" has really started sucking up a lot of the attention that used to be all his! (I promise he is BY NO MEANS a deprived dog!!) He is too cute though because as jealous as he may be of Reagan, he sure does protect her. I put her in her Boppy seat while I was making her bottle the other day and found Bailey right next to her, making sure his sister was doing okay. (By the way Reagan LOVES to watch TV!! It's hilarious! We put on Noggin for her and she loves it...and football! I don't plop her in front of the tv all day, but I think it's pretty cute that she is so enthralled by it!) He does love her and is so gentle around her, but still wishes he was the baby of the family I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment