Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LTK's Newborn Pictures

When Landon was about a week-ish old we had a photographer come to the house to take some pictures.  You may remember that that didn't go so well, so she came back again a few days later to try again.  I was SO happy with how several of the pictures turned out.  Landon's annoucement should be here any day now and I can't wait to send it out!  I'll be sure to post a picture of it :)  Here are just a couple of my favorites from his newborn session!









1 comment:

  1. Hello Steph K! First, let me say congrats on the bouncing baby boy!!! I am so happy for you guys and so glad that all is well with you and baby! Now, let me also say that I LOVE the very first photo, the black and white! So sweet!!!!! LOVE! I hope you used that one on his announcement! And, if you need any help in the "boy" department.. let me know. I do consider myself an expert now!
    Take care!
    ~Jenn Koehler, aka, Noah's mommy!

    ReplyDelete