Friday, September 23, 2011

Much Better!

Happy Friday and first day of FALL!!  This is one of my favorite times of the year...and you better believe the Harvest candle is buring strong and the fall decor is out! :) 




 Now time for some catch up from the week...

After Monday's fiasco of a day at school I had a voicemail from my mom saying they might be coming down this week to visit...awesome!  I talked to her later in the day and jokingly asked if they could be there for school on Wednesday so Landon could stay home with them...as it turned out, I had a message on Tuesday morning "we're on our way!"  How lucky is that? 

We went over to one of Reagan's friends house from preschool on Tuesday for a little playdate, talk about precious!  The girls played with babies, jewelry, princesses, purses, strollers, play food...it's just so funny how girls at this wonderful age are attracted to the same things naturally, without parent persuasion!  It just amazes me. :)

Reagan chose NOT to nap on Tuesday, she wanted her Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop (doesn't quite understand that it's a LONG drive!).  I decided to just give both kids a bath and get them ready for bed early so they could have as much play time with grandparents as possible!  Oh and did I mention during "nap time" that Reagan decided to take off her diaper, which she has never done, and then PEE all over her bed?!!  She called to me, "Mommy, I need diaper change!"  So I went in and there she was spread out in her bed with no diaper on and a soaking bed...lovely!!  Keith assured me I would look back and laugh at that...now I can, but Tuesday afternoon I was NOT amused!  It was one of those afternoons that I had sweat dripping in all crevaces possible and it just didn't stop until after dinner!

Wednesday was SUCH a better day at school!  Reagan did GREAT and all the kids were pretty happy in the class too.  :)  The minor drama of the day was in the sandbox on the playground.  One of the little girls was raking the sand pretty hard and I asked her to not rake so hard with other kids around and a second later she got Reags in the head with the rake and sand all over her face and in her eyes...good thing Mommy was there!!  Then she bumped her lip on a little "rocky toy" and her top teeth went into her bottom lip and made that bleed...poor thing!  I swear she is a mess!!  Other than that, we had a great day!!  It was our snack day too and Reagan wanted to take in strawberries and animal crackers...it was a hit!

Landon is very stressed :)

Having TOO much fun with Mum-Mum

You'll never guess what we did on Thursday...yup, went to the mall!  This is a grandparent tradition, clearly.  Do you recognize Reagan's dress??  You haven't seen that one 1,000 times have you?  There are certain things that aren't worth arguing over...ha!

Reagan rode on some of the rides and my mom and I, and Landon, were just going to "run into Dillards."  WELL...we just happened to find a few, well several, VERY cute outfits for RMK and LTK!  Reaggie and Landon are going to be two very cutely dressed kiddos...who can resist the cute fall fashions?!  Thank you Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop for such cute new outfits!  As my mom was paying, Reagan found a very "bootiful petty" new suitcase...there was a Dora one and a princess one...she chose princesses!  It was pretty cute to watch her pull her suitcase like a pro through the mall on our way to the food court.  ;)


The damage or success, depending on your view! :)

Enjoying our ice cream

Could you just eat those cheeks!?!  I could!!

Mom and John are off to Charleston today, but I am so thankful they were able to come down and help us!!  THANK YOU!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment