Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Months!


Our sweet Landon man is three months old today!  He is just getting so big, I can't believe it!

Let's see...Landon's latest tricks are laughing, talking up a storm, grabbing at everything, always wanting his hands in his mouth, and he is still trying to pull himself up from laying down.  He has also started watching tv, poor guy is going to love some Kai Lan and Dora! :)

I am officially finished breastfeeding...part of me misses it, another part of me feels relieved that it's over.  Bottles are so easy!  He eats 5 or 6 bottles a day (depending on if he is up in the middle of the night) and eats 4-6 oz. per bottle.

We are not on too much of a schedule yet, but hopefully by next month!?  I feel like he has a couple depending on what time he wakes up in the morning, which is determined by how he slept the night before.  He takes a good morning nap, usually between 9 and 10.  He'll sleep in the afternoon and then needs a little evening nap between 5:30 and 6, not for very long though.  He is usually in bed between 8 and 9.  He is inconsistently sleeping through the night...he'll do it a couple nights in a row and then be up for a few nights.  The hardest part about getting up in the middle of the night is that I can't get back to sleep.  It's SO annoying!!  I have even started just counting in my head to get myself to sleep!

I don't know how much LTK weights, he's got to be pushing 18 pounds I would think.  My big man!  He is still wearing SOME 6 month clothes, but we are mostly onto 6-9 and 9 month outfits.  He is still in size 2 diapers.

You're kidding...I'm 3 months old already!?

This was our first attempt, he fell asleep about 2 mintues after this picture was taken!

That smile...sweetness!

Landon man is just such a sweetheart!  We love him to pieces and he puts up with lots of noise and "love" from his big sister.  :)  This age is so fun and it's always fun to see all the new changes that will come in the next month!

We love you Bubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment