Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Update :)

Here we go again, another Tuesday update!  I don't know why it is that Tuesdays seem to be the easiest day to update, go figure.

SOOO last Thursday night my best friend from PA, Heather, flew down for a weekend visit.  It was so great to see her!  We started off our fun filled weekend with a haircut for Reagan on Friday and then we went out to lunch.  The kiddos took good naps and we picked up pizza for dinner.

Watching Blue's Clues in the booo-tiful pink car!

Saturday morning Heath and I started our morning bright and early.  I had a haircut appointment at 9:15 and Heath was able to get squeezed in for a chop as well.  She got a LOT of hair cut off and it looks sooo cute!!  Seriously, I think 11ish inches got cut off...love it!  Then we headed to a craft show, to outlets, and out to dinner.  We left the house at 9:00am and got home around 9:30pm...long day, but so fun!


On Sunday we pulled out the Christmas decorations and started getting the house all decorated!  Sunday night Reagan and I had a date night to see the Rockettes.  It was sooo much fun!  I was so thrilled to get to take her.  Growing up we went to New York City several times to see the show and I have such great memories of seeing those girls kick their legs :)  I thought Reagan would love it and hoped she would sit through the show...thankfully she did and loved it!  We were going to go out to dinner, but she "no want to go to a restaurant."  ha!  We went to McDonald's and that actually worked out better.  She ate outside of the DPAC before the show started and was able to run around a little bit, get out some energy!

all dressed up and ready to go!
Keith took Heath to the airport while Reags and I were off to the show!

Waiting for the Rockettes to come out!

Such a big girl, reading the "book" during intermission!

I seriously had tears in my eyes watching her enjoy the show.  It was such a fun night and a tradition I hope we can continue to have!!

Monday morning Reags was off to school and Bubby and I had a few errands to run, decorating to finish, and packing for PA to do! 

This little cutie makes my heart melt!!


We are safely in PA now for Thanksgiving after a LONG car ride.  SO thankful to be out of the car, SO thankful for great family and friends, and SO thankful for our sweet, sweet babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment