Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's Been Going On

Happy Tuesday!  I seem to be on this trend of updating on Tuesdays...our house has been hit with the cold and cough, so there hasn't been a lot of time for blogging, or sleeping, lately!

Last Wednesday Reagan had school and Landon and I had a few errands to run around town.  It was so nice out that we went to the park and I walked for awhile while LTK slept.  Keith was able to pick up Reaggie at school, so I was able to pick up and clean around the house to get ready for Keith's sister to come on Thursday night.

Thursday morning we went to Jumping Beans, an inflatable playhouse place, with two of Reagan's friends from school.  The girls had a BLAST together!  It was precious!!  I didn't take ONE picture though, can you believe it?!!  The moms got to chat, the girls got to play and eat pizza...it was a good day!  (However, we aren't going back there for a long time...I am CONVINCED that is where Reagan and Landon got this cold/cough...last year Keith had taken Reagan and days later she had croupe.  Do you think they ever clean those things?!?!)  That night, I picked up Kristin from the airport and we went out for a couple drinks...it was very fun to get out.  Seriously, the last time I drove in the dark...I don't know.  (I know, I need to get out more!)

Friday was Veteran's Day and also a day off for Keith.  We hung out in the morning, went out to lunch, and Kristin and I did some shopping during nap time.  That night Keith had box seats for the NC State home opener, so we were able to go to that.  We had a blast!!  I might have had a little too much fun ;)

could you not just eat him?!

Reags and Aunt Kristin

my favorite boys

Reagan's first happy face, upside down

Go Pack!

Saturday Kristin, Landon, and I went out to lunch while Keith and Reags had a playdate with Parker and Jeff.  Those kids are a little too cute together!  Keith and Kristin were able to get out that afternoon for pedicures (yes, Keith too!) and wine tasting.  They had a great time together, but doesn't it figure the kids didn't nap because it was me home and not their daddy?!?

Getting pampered...and don't tell, but he loved it!

Sunday was pretty lazy, just grocery shopping...wooohoo!  We made a nice dinner though and had homemade apple pie for dessert :)

Big News!  The Jumperoo is back out...

...and someone looks too big in it!

Sunday night Dora Saves the Snow Princess was on so Reagan had to wear Dora jammies, Dora slippers, and she got her Dora and Boots to watch with her...pretty cute!

Monday morning we were up and at em to take Reags to school and Kristin to the airport.  (Sunday night was pretty much a sleepless night...)  On our way to school Reagan was coughing and (sorry if TMI) she threw up mucusy stuff from her throat.  Lovely!  I cleaned her up, called school to let them know she wouldn't be there, came home to change her, and THEN we were off the airport.  There was little napping done around here yesterday, which made for a long day, but the kids were pretty happy, until the bewitching hour of about 6:00...HOLY, I thought I was going to loose it with a certain two year old!  We were ALL exhausted by 7 though, that is for sure!  I was in bed by 8:30 last night...am I fun or what?!

We went to the park this morning for awhile, since we are having very warm weather, and figured the fresh air would do us all good!  Landon fell asleep at the park and Reagan went down for her nap early.  Hopefully a good nappy will help my babies feel ALL better!

Playing on the "really, really big rock!"

Swinging...I think she officially thinks she is too big for this swing, kind of sad!

Evening Update:  I wound up taking Reagan to the doctor this afternoon just for my piece of mind.  Turns out her ear was pretty pink with some fluid in it and the doctor gave us an antibiotic to get this mess out of her system!  Thank goodness!  So a lovely afternoon was spent schleping two kids to the doctor, pet store for dog food, Harris Teeter for popsicles (did I mention all FOUR of Reagan's 2 year molars are coming in?!), and then to Walgreens for the prescription.  :)  Now it's 8:13 which means I am about to head to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment