Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Leaves, Drool, and Soccer...oh my!

I have gotten a little behind in the blogging world...nothing too terribly exciting to report, but staying VERY busy with my two little guys, sometimes three if you count their daddy. ;)  (on a side note...today the Duggars announced they are having baby number TWENTY...TWENTY!!!  How in the living world does she do it?!?!?!!?  I just think it's crazy...I LOVE my babies to pieces, but seriously, this momma can hardly think about having another one right now...let alone 18 more!)

Reagan getting her shoes on all by herself before school last Wednesday!

do you see the drool on this kid?  Oh MY Word!  I don't even want to think about what teething will be like!

Reags and I before school, last Wednesday was the last of my volunteer days for the month.

Last Thursday we took Landon for his three month pictures.  They turned out pretty cute, I should have them on Monday!  Both kids did great. :)

This past weekend was pretty low key, I think.  To be honest I don't really remember...we did go to a little "fall fest" in our town on Saturday morning, which was cute, but we didn't stay too long because the wind was pretty chilly and it was cash only, so the $3 Keith had didn't get us too far! :)  Reags enjoyed the boune houses and huge slide though...she even got to sit in a fire truck!  I snuck out to run a few errands on Saturday and Sunday was a total hang out day.  Reags stayed in her pjs all day!

Sweetness, getting just a little too big!


Keith raked up some leaves on Sunday afternoon for Reagan to play in...she had so much fun!  Oh and for the record, Sunday was the LONGEST day EVER!!!!  That extra hour felt like 10, especially because little guys don't understand "sleep in." :)





This is only the beginning of Reagan and Keith playing soccer in the backyard

Yesterday RMK had school and Landon and I ran errands the whole time, we were both exhausted.  Landon fell asleep in the car on our way home from picking up Reagan so I just left him in the car, with a door open to sleep.  I kept going out to check on him, literally every 5 minutes.  Well one of the times I slipped on our steps and banged my back pretty hard on the steps and thankfully stopped myself with my hands.  It hurt, for sure, but I didn't think too much of it...I was just hoping my thud didn't wake up Landon.  Last night my back hurt a little, but again, didn't think too much about it.  Let's just say this morning I had a little scare and I was off to the doctor, so Keith was in charge (thank goodness he was working close by!).  Everything is totally fine, THANK GOD, but I came home to this little princess...


About 5 minutes later I was putting her down for her nap and we had a MELTDOWN about where her babies should sleep in her bed and the fact that her crown was falling off and her earring wouldn't stay in...oh my!

This little man will NOT take a long nap (or sleep through the night, but that is for another day)...I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I keep telling myself all babies are different, since Reagan took two great long naps by this age, Landon just takes little 45 minute to an hour naps throughout the day.  As long as he is happy though, that is all that matters for now.  I'm not going to lie though and say I would enjoy being able to count on a couple good naps!




...and this is what Landon has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment