Monday, August 6, 2012

12 Months...

...or ONE YEAR!

Thursday, August 2nd Landon man turned ONE!  We had such a great day and it was so fun to think back all day on the "at this time last year..."  Let's just say around 2:30ish I was feeling VERY HAPPY that I was rocking my sweet man in my arms and NOT doing what I was doing last year at that time!


Landon is just such a big boy!  He is really walking more and more EVERY day, which is just so crazy for me to see.  It is just hard to believe!  He walked the whole length of the family room the other day and we were just so proud of him, he started clapping for himself too.

Everything to Landon right now is "da da," well just about everything.  It's pretty funny.  He even says something that sounds like "da-ie" when he is talking to Keith.  He's making plenty of other sounds and does well with his sign language, most of the time :)

I am just SO sick of these pictures Mom!

Landon is a big boy, and has been from the get go.  The kid eats a LOT!  We are already getting a slight glimpse of what the teenage years are going to be like.  I called Keith one day at work and said, "just FYI, I have been feeding your son snacks for the last TWO HOURS!"  Literally :)  I guess since he's not drinking bottles of formula anymore his little tummy needs more food!

Yay!  Something else to destroy!

Is this my good side?

Oh, one thing that is amazing to us is how into EVERYTHING Landon is.  Seriously.  The kid is finding cabinets that Reagan STILL doesn't know about :)  Landon has laser eyes that can see if a baby lock is undone in the kitchen and darts RIGHT for that cabinet.  I have also had to create my own baby lock for the lazy susan that involves lovely yellow ribbons...I was sick of him always eating getting out the oils and was just waiting for him to be covered in flour!!  ...busy, busy man!...

Landon is just so sweet though and he is still taking a morning nap and then an afternoon nap too.  He LOVES his cars, trucks, buses, vans, anything with wheels, blocks in all shapes and sizes, and also any ball he can find!  Needless to say, he is all boy!  Although he does love himself some Dora and princess toys as well! :)

We just can't believe he's one!  Happy, HAPPY Birthday Sweet Landon!  We love you to the moon and back a MILLION times!

No comments:

Post a Comment