Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas in July!

I have this small, small problem...I just LOVE Christmas :)  Since having kids I think I kind of like it even more...if that is possible!  SOO I decided it was time to start a new tradition around here and celebrate Christmas in July!

The kiddos woke up to a couple little (I mean, little) gifts to open, but they were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.  Oh and the night before I let Reagan pick out two Christmas books to read, that are obviously put away, and you would have thought I told her she won a million dollars!  We watched a Christmas movie in the morning and then had a fun day at the science museum planned.





WELL...that part of our day was a bust.  Raleigh has a free science museum so I thought we should give it a try...we had been before when R was little and I have been on about 10 field trips there...anyway, it just wasn't so fun.  Reagan told me, about 45 minutes in, "Mommy, get me out of here.  It is too crowded and there are snakes.  Reaggie doesn't like snakes."  haha! I have to say, I didn't blame her.  It was SOOO crowded with camp groups/school groups/bus loads of groups...crazy!  So my hour of preparing a cooler with snacks and lunch prior to us leaving was unnecessary as we just came home to have our lunch anyway.  Oh well...we tried!


Does he look thrilled or what to be stuck in a stroller?!

Nothing too special, but it was just a fun day and a little something to get us excited for Christmas, which will be here before we know it!

Is it just me or is summer just FLYING by?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment