Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Almost One...

I can't believe it's here...my baby is going to be ONE tomorrow....ONE?!  Already!?  I can't even stand it...

Exactly one year ago tonight, this was our family...

And this was my BELLY!...


It is amazing how much can change in a year.  There were nights with Landon that I wondered if I would EVER sleep again.  There were HOURS that I was nursing him wondering if I would ever not have a baby on the boob.  Then there were SO many times that he smiled at me and I melted.  There have been SO many times that he kisses his mommy and loves on me and snuggles me that just make me want to freeze that moment forever.  I always dreamed of having a little boy and he is my wish come true.  (tears are streaming...)

all clean and sporting new jams! (size 2T, just FYI!)

This afternoon, as Landon was WALKING all over the downstairs (10 or 15 steps at a time he would fall and then get right back up) I just couldn't believe that he has been here a YEAR.  This little man, this little baby that grew in my belly, is going to be ONE.  I don't know why I'm so emotional, Reagan did turn one two years ago, but maybe you just feel this with every child...it's another milestone and a BIG one at that!

More on all his new tricks to come, but tomorrow is a day all about our Landon man!  This weekend should be "whaley" fun too ;)  Just a little peak...


No comments:

Post a Comment